Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh shit, guys, I totally identify with a serial killer... D:

...Okay, so it's Dexter. Who /doesn't/ identify with Dexter on some level?

If you haven't seen the season finale of Dexter, you should do so! This season was amazing. There just aren't words. When Rita died last year, I was so pissed off. I thought that the show would go downhill, but I have to admit that I was wrong.

I guess I ought to have something profound to say, but this line from the finale says it better: "They make it look so easy, connecting with other people. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world."

Someone out there let me know that I'm not the only one on the planet who identifies with a character who is supposed to be a sociopath. Pretty please? :>

No comments:

Post a Comment